Pack 845 Family Camping
Fall 2019: October 4 - 6
Pack Registration Ends September 19, 2019! (Link at bottom.)
Order of the Arrow (OA) Trailblazer
Friday, Oct. 4th, 5pm to Sunday, Oct. 6th, 12pm
218 Scout Road
Subtract 12 from times below that are from 13 to 23.
- 18:00 - 19:00 Pack Check-in
- 23:00 Lights out
- Wake up - 8:30 Breakfast by Pack
- 8:30 Opening Flag Ceremony
- 9:00 - 12:00 Activities Open
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch Break
- 13:00 - 17:00 Activities Open
- 17:00 - 19:00 Dinner by Pack
- 20:00 - 20:45 Closing Campfire Show
- 23:00 Lights Out
- Wake up - 8:30 Breakfast and clean up by Pack
- 8:30 Interfaith Chapel Service
Note: This is based on last year's event schedule. There may be changes
- BB Shooting
- Teepee Village
- Tiger Adventure: Tigers in the Wild
- Wolf Elective: Finding your way
- Bear Elective: Beat of the Drum
- Webelos Elective: Into the Woods
- GBI Bomb Squad
- Retriever Dog Show
- Reptile Encounter
- Arts and Crafts
- Open Games
- Additional adults $20.00 (One adult per Scout is paid for by the pack)
- Each sibling $25.00
If any fees are due after your registration, you will receive an invoice from the pack accounting system. Payments can be made online or in person by printing the invoice and using the payment slip on the bottom. There is a drop box in the Scout Hut for Cash and Check payments.
Any questions please feel free to ask. firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting in 2019: Styrofoam Free Pack Campouts
What to bring?
ALL FORMS and TRAINING MUST be turned in by 9/21!!! You will not be able to attend if they are not.
Health & Safety
- Register online
- BSA Health Forms for each family member attending
- BSA Activity Consent form for each youth (Scout or Sibling) attending
- BSA Youth Protection
Want to know if your health form is on file already? Contact email@example.com
BSA Health Forms - Due 9/21
Health forms submitted to the pack are good for one (1) year from the date of signing. After that date they are shredded and a new form will be required.
BSA Activity Consent Form - Due 9/21
Activity consent forms are required for all youth and are only valid for the activity/trip specified on the form.
Youth Protection - Due 9/21
To take the training log onto the my.scouting.org, if you do not have a user id the login page gives you the option to create it. Once logged in look to the right side of the screen and click the link "New to Scouting?" We need a copy of the certificate that is available once you complete the course.
unsure you have taken the course? Check your training on ScoutBook, under your profile and then "My Training" .
Send certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org